– 4 heads baby bok choy, trimmed
– 10oz bag of organic tuscan kale, stems removed
– 3 cloves garlic
– 1 tablespoon grated ginger
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
– salt & pepper to taste
– green onions and crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1 –Heat oil, garlic, ginger, and green onions (optional) in large skillet over medium heat for about 1min.
2 –Add kale and bok choy, stir-fry until tender about 4-6min.
3 – Remove vegetables from heat, stir in soy sauce and add sesame seeds and red pepper flakes (optional).
“Like” Pilates Angel on Facebook to see more super-healthy recipes!